My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (contractual)
RWANDA AGRICULTURE AND ANIMAL RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Head of Department
No. of Positions
- Develop guidelines, Directs and Coordinate all the M&E activities by performing the following duties:
- Coordinate the development and implementation of monitoring mechanisms and tools to verify implementation of national policy and RAB's plans;
- Carry out periodic monitoring of activity implementation of the RAB and of performance contracts;
- Ensure the implementation of different government recommendations at the Agency level.
- Ensure Collection, Consolidation and Analysis of periodic performance reports and propose recommendations for improvement;
- Develop and update data collection and reporting tools, including defining performance baselines, targets and indicators for the Institution’s activities.
- Perform any other job related activity as assigned by the direct supervisor
A0 in Economics, Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, Project Management, Management, Development Studies, Business Administration, with at least 3 years experience or Masters in the above fields with 1 year experience. Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Public Service and Labour sector;
- Excellent leadership, Complex Problem solving, Coordination, Planning, Interpersonal, Effective Communication, Time Management, Judgment, Organizational, Decision making Analytical, Report writing, Presentation and Computer Skills.
- Creative, proactive, customer focussed, solutions led and outcome driven.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
Back to jobs list