• Master’s degree in Computer Science or health informatics, Public health / epidemiology, medical doctor or global equity with IT background with the following:
o Adult learning
o Information Systems Management,
o Educational Technology
• One or a combination of the following is a plus
o Professional experience in designing and implementing corporate learning solutions.
o Professional experience in administering or supporting learning technologies such as eLearning software, virtual classroom technology, Learning Management Systems (LMS), etc.
• Knowledge of Rwandan health system
• Proven Ability to perform systems configuration, database management, Distance Learning Management Systems (LMS), such as Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, SharePoint administration/ design, HTML, Java experience
• Professional e
- learning training certification is a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate, influence and establish relationships with various learners across levels and personalities
• Knowledge of principles and practices of e
- learning training preferred.
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills to identify issues, evaluate problems, policies, procedures and formulate an effective course of action.
• Ability to interact effectively with various levels internal and external to the organization.
• Have proven high attention to detail, commitment to a quality product and data accuracy
• Strong aesthetic, design composition and typographic abilities
• Excellent teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
• Must be technologically independent and able to work as part of a virtual team.
- motivated with the ability to track, prioritize, and follow up on multiple projects
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills, good judgment, and creative problem
• Fluency in English required; Kinyarwanda language skills desired but not mandatory
• Advanced skills of MS Package, especially Excel is required
• Must be able to work with multiple deadlines and high demands