Education and Experience
Master’s degree in Business Administration ( MBA), Applied Statistics, Development Studies with 3 years of experience in coordinating Capacity Building Programs, or Bachelor’s degree in Business administration (BBA), Applied Statistics, Development Studies with 5 years of experience in coordinating trainings. Having coordinated statistical
- related trainings will be an added value.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to lead, plan, and organize training activities, prioritize and schedule work, efficiently allocate assigned resources, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and achieve desired results.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator across multiple organizational levels
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language orally and in writing, defend recommendations, negotiate solutions, and represent NISR training center in a variety of capacity building fora.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in living and/or working in a multi
- cultural environment abroad. Cross
- cultural sensitivity is crucial with flexibility and patience as strong character traits
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- on experience in coordinating and facilitating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Knowledge of public policy process