My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
No. of Positions
- Study and analyze domestic and foreign trade data to develop information and guidance for businesses.
- Evaluate economic, market and other factors affecting trade within an industry or geographic area.
- Contribute to development of trade strategies and positions.
- Coordinate functions related to government
- involved trade events.
- Meet with business and industry representatives to provide export counseling.
- Provide research and other assistance to the program manager or negotiating teams.
- Generate complete and technically sound work products. Ensure that controversial questions, external conflicts, administrative problems and similar matters are discussed with the supervisor.
A Master’s Degree in economics, trade development or international trade with at least 3 years of relevant experience or a Bachelor’s degree in economics, trade development or international trade. with at least 5 years of relevant experience. Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Knowledge of small
- scale cross
- border trade;
- Sound analytical and technical competence in related field and demonstrated skills in quantitative and analysis;
- Proven ability to deliver on complex projects across a range of stakeholders;
- Knowledge in formulation of action plans and budgets;
- Able to work with multiple people of different background (traders, Government officials, civil society organizations...)
- Strong organisation and communications skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Kinyarwanda is essential, advanced French is an advantage; Excellent writing, editing and analytical skills and capability of working independently
Back to jobs list