My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
No. of Positions
- Supporting the coordinator with the enhancement of trade cooperation with public and private sector stakeholders in a targeted and sustainable manner through the implementation of specific programs.
- Building in
- depth understanding of the trade environment and strategic enablers as well as bottlenecks for effective trade. Remaining up
- date on the economic and socio
- political developments impacting trade in the region, as well as the strategic commodities and sectors which are critical from a trading perspective.
- Promoting regional and international trade through intra
- trade cooperation by facilitating trading opportunities as well as promoting export opportunities for Rwanda.
- Supporting the coordinator’s efforts to mobilize resources for the implementation of Trade Development programs and initiatives.
- Preparing progress reports in the bilateral and multilateral program and initiatives, as well as required program activities reports.
- Masters / Post Graduate Degree, with a specialization in International Trade, Finance, International Business, Economics with 3 years working Experience. Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Proven knowledge and experience in economic analysis;
- Knowledge of small
- scale cross
- border trade;
- Proven ability to deliver on complex projects across a range of stakeholders;
- Knowledge in formulation of action plans and budgets;
- Able to work with multiple people of different background (traders, Government officials, civil society organizations...)
- Strong organisation and communications skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential, advanced French or/and Kinyarwanda would be highly desired;
- Ability to work effectively, take initiative and deliver results, even under pressure, and willing to visit sites in remote areas; and
- Excellent writing, editing and analytical skills and capability of working independently.
Back to jobs list