My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
No. of Positions
- Conduct realistic assessments of the current situation of SME sector in Rwanda including policy analysis to identify barriers and opportunities and provide solutions, suggestions and recommendations
- Coordinate cluster discussions allowing to identify gaps along the industry development challenges and propose common solutions for SME sector competitiveness;
- Overseeing the design of both Strategic and Operational plans for SMEs growth in line with the Made in Rwanda Policy and the Private Sector Development Strategy II.
- Identify and promote industrial investment opportunities;
- Prepare industrial project profiles and resource mapping in the manufacturing sector;
- Promote the development, growth and graduation of SMEs.
- Develop programmes on how to support SME development through business support services, business incubators, and other innovative approaches
- Support entrepreneurs in the design and implementation of tailored growth plans/strategies for their enterprises;
- Develop project proposals for market access, development and expansion for manufactured exports. Identify policies, strategies and methods that can be utilized/adapted to the Rwandan context and propose general recommendations and directions for SME development based them.
Degree (BA) in Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship with 5 years’ experience or a Master’s Degree in in Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Proven experience in areas related to the Private Sector, Entrepreneurship & SMEs development Projects and Programs or Business Advisory & Consulting Services;
- Strong experience in SMEs / Industrial Policies design and dialogue;
- Proven track record of developing and/or evaluating complex client business plans;
Back to jobs list