My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Readvertisement:Public Service Inspection and Advisory Services Specialist
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND LABOUR
Director of Public Service Management Unit
No. of Positions
Develop and review public service inspection manual
- Supervise and conduct inspection across public service
- Consolidate reports of inspection and make feedback to the concerned institutions
- Verify and ensure whether public institutions comply with laws, regulations and decisions relating to the management of public service employees.
- Work closely with the Public Service Commission in the field of second category disciplinary sanctions management.
- Oversee professional conduct and behavior of public servants through inspection.
- Analyze the impact of behavior of public servants on service delivery.
- Handle disputes related to mismanagement cases set out in AG report and report to concerned Authorities and advice accordingly.
- Oversee blacklist management available on MIFOTRA website.
- Analyze all claims related to HR discipline submitted to MIFOTRA and advice accordingly;
- Report all handled cases to supervisory Institutions
- Participate and advice in drafting relevant instructions, regulations and laws that have to do with Public Service management as may be deemed necessary by the top Authority in the Ministry.
- Participate in consultative meeting relating to HR policy drafting.
A0 in Law, Political Sciences, Administrative Sciences, Public Administration, Human Resources Management with three (3) years of working experience or Master's degree in Law, Political Sciences, Administrative Sciences, Public Administration, Human Resources Management Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwanda Public Service and Labour laws;
- Deep knowledge in Human Resources Management policies and procedures
- Analytical, problem
- solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conduct inspections for high profiles.
- Technical understanding of system being analysed and how it affects the various business units.
- Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
- starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
- gathering sessions.
- Strong attention to detail organizational skills.
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new systems, applications and technologies
Back to jobs list