My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Industrial Development Policy Specialist
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
Director of Industry Development Unit
No. of Positions
- Formulate, analyze and review the policies, strategies and regulations on industrial development,
- Assess the Industrial performance at national level
- Carry out regular research and analysis on the international best practices to guide the local industrial development.
- Lay strategies of assisting infant industries growth
- Assess and analyze issues affecting different industries and propose measures for growth
- Identify, develop strong relationship and work with stakeholders and partners to improve the industrial growth;
- Support implementation of the industrial Master Plan.
A0 in Economics, Commerce, Agribusiness , Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Technology with 3 years of working experience; Or Master or Equivalent in Economics, Commerce, Agribusiness , Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Technology, Industrial Development Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Analytical, problem
- solving and critical thinking skills.
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
- Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Good presentation skills and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
- starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
- gathering sessions.
- Strong attention to detail organizational skills. Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
Back to jobs list