My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER
Director of Cabinet
No. of Positions
1. Organising Government Functions and Events: • Organise functions and events either inside or outside OPM at which the Prime Minister or any other Top Officials in Office of the Prime Minister is the Guest of Honor. • Managing the logistical issues of the Prime Minister’s trips inside and outside the country. 2. Organise and manage the Prime Minister’s trips: • Support planning mechanisms and processes for the institution and undertake effective prioritization and planning of personal tasks. • Work closely with the support unit to plan the forward schedule of meetings for the Top Officials in Office of the Prime Minister, in ensuring the meetings/event are prepared well in advance. • Make sure that all Passports are ready and visa modalities cleared, Air tickets are available and others. 3. Receiving and orienting visitors at OPM: • Receive and orient visitors to PM, Minister, Director of cabinet and any other office in the OPM. 4. Organizing meetings and press conferences: • Organizing meetings and press conferences within the OPM & outside where the prime Minister is the guest of honor.
Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Communication or Public Administration with at least 3 years of working experience OR Master’s Degree in International Relations, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Communication or Public Administration with at least 1 year of working experience. Key Technical skills & Knowledge required:
- Event management skills;
- Communications and collaboration skills;
- Organizational and Customer care skills;
- Conscientious and independent worker;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French.
Back to jobs list