1. Follow up load scheduling for multi
- drop deliveries.
2. Booking in deliveries and liaising with donors.
3. Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport in case of hiring.
4. Manage sub
- contractors(MoU) and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
5. Preparing the plan of activities relating to the use of vehicles
6. Follow up on maintenance and vehicles fuel consumption.
7. Purchase supplies to the ceiling of the institutional petty cash
8. Manage all activities related to fleet cars
9. Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicle
10. Organize and manage effectively a team of drivers and vehicles.
11. Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.
12. Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
13. Produce monthly, quarterly and annual activity reports
14. Perform other related duties as required 15. Ensure compliance with the institution asset management policy.
16. Develop and oversee the implementation of the asset management system, including: the establishment of
the Asset Management Unit, and departmental policies and procedures
17. Develop and maintain the strategic and annual asset management plans aligned with the departmental strategy
and budget, and in consultation with Public Works where applicable
16.Develop and maintain asset registers, including; acquisitions, maintenance management, transfers and valuations
18.Develop and maintain the lease register
8.Develop asset needs assessment, acquisition management, operational and disposal plans
19.Execute and monitor the implementation of the asset acquisition, maintenance and disposal plans
20.Plan and execute the asset verification, investigate and report on variances, make necessary recommendations to resolve discrepancies, and update the asset register
21. Verify the spatial plans to the physical asset and update with changes, for example; renewals and enhancements
22.Develop, implement and manage mechanisms to safeguard assets
23.Prepare a monthly reconciliation with supporting schedules of the asset registers to the relevant accounting records, and resolve unlearned items
24.Prepare a business plan for the life cycle of assets, including; an analysis of pricing options utilizing life cycle cost, and recommendations on the most appropriate asset solution
25. Ensure management of assets acquisition, transfer and its distribution
26. Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
15. Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital
16. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
17. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor