My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
CHANCELLERY FOR HEROES NATIONAL ORDERS AND DECORATIONS OF HONOUR (CHENO)
Director of Administration and Finance
No. of Positions
Payments for goods and services
- To establish purchase orders
- Receive and check conformity and accuracy of payments requests
- Ensure proper disbursement of funds is supported by appropriate vouchers
- Ensure safe custody of payments vouchers Financial Management and Financial Reporting:
- Write the Cash Book and General Ledger using an appropriate accounting software to produce Revenue and expenditure reports and other financial statements
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements at the end of each month
- Prepare complete , accurate and timely financial reports and statements in accordance with mandatory deadlines
- Participate in Internal and External Audit exercises and assist them in their respective functions. Preparation of annual Budget:
- Collect individual budget requests from all units.
- Compile budget requests from units and produce a consolidated draft budget request for the institution in the required format
- Enter the approved budget data into the smart IFMS in collaboration with MINECOFIN. Implementation of the annual budget.
- Prepare annual expenditure plan that is consistent with the approved budget.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly cash flow plan in the format provided by MINECOFIN.
- Make regular budget commitments and prepare payment orders for processing by the Treasury.
- up the processing of payment authorizations and payments.
- Submit Monthly, quarterly and Annual Report and whenever deemed necessary. To perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Accounting Professional Qualification recognised by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) or A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
- Knowledge to analyse complex financial information & Produce reports;
- Deep understanding of financial accounts;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Communication skills;
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Financia software (SMART IFMIS);
- Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
- High Analytical Skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Time management Skills;
- Complex Problem solving;
- Flexibility Skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Back to jobs list