My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Anesthesia Technicians (under contract)
Head Anesthesia Technicians
No. of Positions
Ensure the pre visit
- anesthetic patients scheduled for procedures and to prescribe premedication protocol preoperative resuscitation of the patient in consultation with the surgeon. In the operating room (put the appropriate intravenous, administer the anesthetic technique chosen in consultation with the surgeon; monitor vital signs during surgery and its aftermath ; Postoperatively (monitor the patient recovery; ensure postoperative monitoring the first 24 hours) Ensure maintained of records and complete record of the anesthesia protocol correctly and completely; Participate in the management of medicines, supplies and equipment; participate in meetings and other activities of the Hospital; Do anything else requested by his supervisor in the work; Observe and respect the values & taboos as developed in the internal regulation rules; Supervise and verify the respect of norms and technique of nursing care within the service; complete the hospitalization register, surveillance documents and schedule plan; Do ISM (information system management) within the service; assure the management of important document for further realization of her department; Assure the good management of stock and do necessary requisitions for the service; Assure the clinical supervision of the nurses/anesthetists under his responsibility and student in internship; Assure the responsibility of good hygiene and safe injection in the service; prepare annual leave and work schedule within the service; Ensure the punctuality and discipline of the personnel under his responsible; Prepare the monthly and trimester report of the service activities; Assure the daily schedule of every member of his team; Participate in personnel evaluation; Assure the inventory of equipments and materials within the service; Assure the proper management of equipment and materials within the service under his responsibility; Organize the monthly quality assurance meetings.
A1/A0 in Anaesthesiology. Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Office Management Skills;
- Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal Skills;
- Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet)
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Time management skills.
Back to jobs list