My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Readvertisement:Strategic Partnership Specialist
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Head of Departement
No. of Positions
Job Description (Key Responsibilities) Partnerships planning and coordination: ? Expand and maintain NCST’s network of partners and collaborators to advance the institution’s mission ? Prepare partnership proposals and agreements with NCST’s partners in Rwanda and abroad ? Coordinate NCST’s fundraising efforts for research and innovation ? Serve as a point of contact between various partners and the Council as needed ? Work on other duties assigned by the NCST Executive Secretary ? Report to Head of department Required experience: ? Knowledge in R&D economics and strategic planning, ? Experience in conducting Research in Science, Technology and Innovation ? Knowledge of global Science and Technology Innovation Ecosystems ? Skills to design strategic briefs and foresights concept notes for stakeholders’ decision making support ? Proficiency in use of Information Technology (IT) tools.
Bachelor's Degree in the following with 4 years of working experience: Technology business administration and Management, Industrial Management, Industrial Economics, System Engineering, Geo
- Econometrics, Biostatistics, Business Process Engineering; or a Master's Degree in the same fields with 1 year of working experience. Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Knowledge in opportunity mapping using both standard and web search methodology.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms and networking.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.
Back to jobs list