My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
INDUSTRIES LIAISON OFFICER
INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI
DIRECTOR OF STUDENTS AFFAIRS
No. of Positions
? Ensure that industry liaison services are properly delivered in collaboration with career development, guidance and industries. ? Liaise the college with industries to ensure that agreements meet the course
- related requirements for industrial attachment programs, dual training and industry projects. ? Support student employability by facilitating student access to both paid and voluntary employment, and industry experience including industrial attachment programs and industry projects. ? Regularly update knowledge on how industry involvement is implemented with the higher education environment and prepare appropriate plans on industry involvement for college students. ? Develop integrated career education materials and online / eLearning resources to support Career Services. ? Send out communications to students regarding industry and career events. This may be done through channels using email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc. ? Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with Marketing, Management Key technical skills and knowledge:
- Working knowledge on industrial partnership.
- Good IT skills (Internet skills & Microsoft office skills)
- Teaching experience in TVET institution.
- Ability to create and maintain networks with industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with Industries, students, and faculty.
- Very good level of Technical Knowledge and Competency in Technology related field.
- Pedagogical skills and knowledge
- Monitoring & Evaluation Skills
- Management & Supervisory knowledge and skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of applied research skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and lead a team.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Back to jobs list