A1 in Alternative Energy, Electricity or Plumbing, construction, Mechanical Engineering
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of
houses, buildings, electricty, plumbing , carpentry, etc
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and
spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective
local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French