My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
STUDENT DISCIPLINE OFFICER
INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE OF KARONGI
DIRECTOR OF TRAINING FOR COLLEGE CAMPUS
No. of Positions
Organize, plan and implement in coordinating the preparation of student discipline plans. Offer guidance and counseling to students especially those with psychosocial problems Gather and give appropriate information on key issues like HIV/AIDS, reproductive health, psychosocial tests, etc. Follow up and address all issues pertaining to students’ behavior and report to relevant authorities whenever necessary Implement and enforce the school discipline policy and school rules; Review the school discipline policy, school rules and the work of the school discipline team and make changes according to the needs of the students, the school and the community, Take the lead in conducting investigation of complaints from students, parents, teachers and the public Collaborate with parents of students with behavior problems in helping the students overcome discipline related issues, Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Work, Psychology Key technical skills and knowledge:
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Very good communication, written (especially recordkeeping as relates to investigations & student discipline) and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the community college concept.
- Good leadership and human relations skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong problem solving and decision
- making skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite i.e. Word, Power point, etc.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Back to jobs list