My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
PRODUCTION DESIGN OFFICER
INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE OF KARONGI
DEPITY PRICIPAL IN CHARGE OF ACADEMIC AND TRAINING
No. of Positions
•Develop and implement product design strategy. •Analyze market needs in relation to product design and development. •Provide technical assistance to production units in TVET institutions to plan and conduct research & development related to product design and development. •Develop and manage the database on product design and development in TVET institutions. •Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors. Implement product design strategy. •Analyze market in relation to product design. .Provide technical assistance to production units to plan and conduct research & development related to product design. •Organize and implement the marketing events, such as exhibitions and open days. •Develop and manage the database on product design. •Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transport Engineering, Transport & Geoinformation, Technology, Electromechanical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energies, Construction, Material Sciences & Engineering, Automation and Control, Process Engineering, Machinery Process and Systems, Information & Communication Technology, Agriculture. Key technical skills and knowledge:
- Good level of Technical Knowledge and Competency in the consultancy areas
- Good experience in production related activities.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members.
- Some research, consultancy and production skills
- Good organization skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Human relations skills to develop and mentor colleagues.
- Ability to create and maintain networks with industries/ Companies and Institutes.
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Back to jobs list