My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Director of Labour Administration
MINISTRY OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND LABOUR
Director Genaral of Labour & Employment
No. of Positions
?Coordinate the elaboration and updating of the national policies, programs and standards related to the Development of the national Labour market and employment and of the regulation texts (Labour Code and of Social Health and Security); ?Coordinate the elaboration or amendment of legal framework to adapt it to the evolution of the Labour and Employment regulation texts and laws and notably according to the agreements signed by the Country with the International Labour institutions. ?Evaluate the implementation and impact of the national policies, programs, laws and regulations inside the private sector in relation to the respect of the legal framework of labour and employment; ?Propose arguments to establish a national policy and a legal framework to develop professional training in the private sector and contribute to the capacity building of national competencies (professional training taxation, etc.); ?Coordinate, control and orientate the activities of the pool of experts under supervision; ?Mobilise necessary partners and resources for conducting and developing the programs in charge of the pool.
A0 in Law, Public Admnistration, Administrative Science, Management, Labour Psychology with 3 years of working experience; Or Master or Equivalent in Law, Public Admnistration, Management, Labour Psychology, Labour Administration with 1 year of working experience Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwanda Labour and Employment Sector;
- Deep knowledge in Labour policies and procedures
- Creative, proactive, customer focussed, solutions led and outcome driven Skills;
- Analytical, problem
- solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Leadership and Organisational Skills
- Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
- Good at handling and meeting deadlines.
- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both public and private sector clients.
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers.
- starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
- gathering sessions.
- Effective communication skills and negotiation skills;
- Time Management Skills;
- fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage .
Back to jobs list