My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
TVET sub-sector Technical Working Group Coordinator (Under contract)
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
No. of Positions
The Coordinator will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support Development Partners alignment with government priorities and avoid duplication; create synergies and partnerships in implementation for the TVET sector development
- Support oversee the implementation of TVET measures within ESSP
- Support the revision, coordinated implementation and monitoring of TVET strategy
- Support coordinated Sector analytical works to inform appropriate policies and strategies
- Assist in coordination functions by ensuring information flows are timely, adequate and following up on recommendations.
- Ensure the update of TVET mapping (overview of DP support to TVET)
- Monitor the implementation of TVET Single Action Plan, ensure update as per strategies
- Actively ensure effective and enhanced dialogue within the sector, ensure regular TVET SWGs meetings in coordination with MINEDUC and WDA as per ESWG calendar
- Support in liaising of harmonization of Workplace Learning/Dual Training interventions
- Ensure TVET relevant government institutions, civil society organizations and private sector are invited to participate in the ESWG and TVET SWG meetings.
- Communicate all relevant information concerning the TVET SWG to members; this may include strategic documents, reports, new structures, meeting agenda and schedules.
- Support members’ institutions of the TVET SWG on any other relevant work as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Support in the elaboration of key sector policies and strategies for the private sector development and youth employment
- Assist facilitate the coordination of all activities within the TVET sector and ensure alignment and harmonization to reach sector outcomes
- Provide support to the Chairs and Co
- chairs of TVET SWG on guidance on process, drafting recommendations from joint reviews and review progress against their implementation
- Analyze the information required by the JSR TOR and tease out key insights.
- Assist mobilize support for corrective measures, long
- term sector priority setting and Development Partners alignment and coordination
- Support monitor the TVET sector performance towards national and sector targets set under ESSP
- Organize TVET SWG meetings in consultation with the Chair and Co
- Chair; this includes setting the agenda, coordinating relevant inputs, and documenting meeting discussions and results/resolutions in the form of detailed minutes.
- Support the organization of technical task forces wherever necessary and appropriate.
- Monitor the implementation of the Single Action plan and support coordinating related M&E activities
- Support prepare an annual work plan for the TVET SWG,
- Share information to all TVET SWG members and the ESWG secretariat in a timely manner
- Bachelor or Master Degree in TVET, Education, Human Resources, and Economics, International Development and Business Administration and any other area related to TVET.
- At least 5 years of professional experience, of which 2 years in a comparable position (sector coordination in a Rwandan Ministry) and proven work experience in TVET.
Back to jobs list