Ao in Environmental Sciences, Land Management, land use planning and management, urban and regional planning, land surveying, law, Land Law, Rural Engineering,Geography, Physical Planning, Land Administration, land surveying, Geomatics Engineering with 3 years of working experience; Or Master's Degree or Equivalent in Environmental Sciences, Land Management, Land Law, Rural Engineering,Geography, Physical Planning, Land Administration, land surveying, Geomatics Engineering with 1 year of working experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Natural Resources Management;
- Good knowledge of Land use and management;
- Knowledge of the Natural Resources sector policies and issues;
- High analytical skills;
- Report writing and presentation skills;
- Computer Literate;
- Coordination, planning and organizational skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Collaboration and team working skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Time management skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and French; knowledge of all is an advantage.