My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
No. of Positions
- Coordinate the integrated strategic planning, budgeting, resource mobilization, budget allocation, activities implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting on District activity performance progress and accordingly advise the Executive Committee on technical matters;
- Engage District stakeholders/partners in local planning and closely follow up on the impact made by their interventions on local development;
- Ensure that the country and District’s political vision/decisions are technically translated into actionable strategies meant for a coherent localization of national policies, strategies and or programs;
- Sign with the Notary and Legal Advisor any tender contract entered into between the District and contractors/service providers and monitor, as the Chief Budget Manager, the daily execution of the District’s budget vis
- vis the pre
- approved cash flow plan to achieve optimal utilization of the District resources;
- Chair the meetings of the District Technical Coordination Committee and serve as an acting Mayor during the election of members of the District Executive Committee;
- Supervise all staff of the District and monitor the elaboration and implementation of the District capacity building plan and conduct an evaluation at the first degree of heads of units and an evaluation at the second degree for other staff.
A0 in Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences with 5 years working Experience; Law, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Master's Degree in Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences with 3 years working Experience Key Technical Skills and Knowledge Required
- Leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Central and Local Government Functionality;
- Good knowledge of government policy
- making processes;
- Analytical, problem
- solving and critical thinking skills.
- tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
- Leadership skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Back to jobs list