My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
ICT in Education Infrastructure Specialist
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Chief Information Officer
No. of Positions
- Responsible for Implimentation of ICT in Education infrastucture plan.
- Provide advice for ICT in infrastucture requirements.
- To give support in maintaining the existing ICT infrastucture and advise on new initiatives .
- Produce Monthly or quarterly and Annual Monitoring and Evaluation reports highlighting problems, causes and specific recommendations that will guide decision making for smooth program implementation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 5 years of working experience and Certifications in A+, N+ is required; Certifications in CCNA, MCSE, MCSD, MCTs (NET), LAMP/WAMP Framework or MCITP are an added advantage or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 3 year of working experience in ICT. Key technical skills & knowledge required:
- Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies as well as National ICT Policy;
- Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
- Capacity to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements;
- Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies;
- Web application and content management;
- Coordination and communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English or French; knowledge of all these three (3) languages is an advantage.
Back to jobs list