My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Cyber Security Specialist
RWANDA LAND MANAGEMENT AND USE AUTHORITY
Director of System and IT Support Unit
No. of Positions
• Security analysis of product architecture, design, and implementation. • Proactively monitor threats and provide mitigation when threats are real. • Closely with the network operations team and application development team to uphold the level of security products/applications. • Identification and analysis of potential security vulnerabilities. • Providing Intrusion Detection / Prevention services and data security audits / assessments. • Identifying and driving longer term of application and process improvements. • Making technical and business recommendations of applications to be purchased. • Analysis of reported security issues and respond accordingly. • Providing technical guidance and security features to development teams. • Do technical risk assessment. • Writing and reviewing product security bulletins • Configure, install and maintain the PC, networking operating systems and network equipment. • Routing protocols and table configuration assignment. • Working closely with the Network and System Administrator in determining the best approach in assigning IP addresses to the device connected to the networks • Enhance the network security and design, debug the network related problems and particularly troubleshoot. • Maintaining and monitoring access to infrastructure network and the network backup systems •
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or A0 in mentionned fields with 3 years of working experience in securing information systems or Network Administration is required Certifications in Security+, CCNA, CCNA Security is required Certifications in MCITP, CCNP, and CWSP CCSP are added advantage Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required :
- Proficient in basic computer network theory to correct the rational design of planning a network environment
- Proficient in network equipment debugging technology, hacker attack and defense technology, information security, technology, data analysis techniques,
- Proficient in network management platform design and the design of network security solutions.
- Good command of oral language skills and writing ability in all stages of the implementation of network security, such as users, programs and tender writing, and answering the above standard, user training and documentation preparation and other work completed, writing and oral skills are important basic qualities.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with others under pressure and solve problems
Back to jobs list