My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (contractual)
RWANDA AGRICULTURE BOARD
Head of Land Husbandy, Irrigation& Mechanization Departement
No. of Positions
- Develop guidelines, Directs and Coordinate all the M&E activities by performing the following duties:
- Coordinate the development and implementation of monitoring mechanisms and tools to verify implementation of national policy and RAB's plans;
- Carry out periodic monitoring of activity implementation of the RAB and of performance contracts;
- Ensure the implementation of different government recommendations at the Agency level.
- Ensure Collection, Consolidation and Analysis of periodic performance reports and propose recommendations for improvement;
- Develop and update data collection and reporting tools, including defining performance baselines, targets and indicators for the Institution’s activities.
- Perform any other job related activity as assigned by the direct supervisor
A0 in Economics, Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, Project Management, Management, Development Studies, Business Administration, with at least 3 years experience or Masters in the above fields with 1 year experience. Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge and understanding of the Rwandan Public Service and Labour sector;
- Excellent leadership, Complex Problem solving, Coordination, Planning, Interpersonal, Effective Communication, Time Management, Judgment, Organizational, Decision making Analytical, Report writing, Presentation and Computer Skills.
- Creative, proactive, customer focussed, solutions led and outcome driven.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
Back to jobs list