Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Information management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, electronics and telecommunication engineering and Software Engineering or related fields, with 5years of relevant working experience.
Capable of designing, developing, managing data stores, databases, ETL system, and front
- end applications. Knowledge of relational database management systems' (RDBMS), 'object
- oriented database management systems' (OODBMS) and RDBMSs database management systems. Good planning, organizing and communication skills and Fluency and excellent writing skills in English and Kinyarwanda are required. Knowledge of the Rwandan Education system is an asset.
The candidate must submit documents proving his/her experience as a Datawarehouse and Database administrator. (Examples of proof: Appointment letter or Work certificate or Cover and last page of the signed contract).
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Proven experience with data warehouse / database development and administration and information systems development.
- Proven experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Proven experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Proven technical expertise in designing, developing, managing data stores, databases, ETL system, and front
- end applications.
- Experience and expertise in ETL/ELTL and data warehouse concepts
- Good organizational, analytical, conceptualization, problem
- solving, interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of Rwanda education processes is an added advantage
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
PROCESS TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS
1. Scan your National ID together with documents proving your experience as Data Analyst.
2. Upload the documents in the place of ID.
3. Scan your degree and upload it on the place of Degree.
4. Apply for the post