Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, International Relations/ Studies, Law, Diplomacy, Communications, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Development Studies, Commerce, Project Management, Agriculture Sciences, Public Health , Environmental Science, Veterinary Science, Civil Engineering, Transport Engineering, Education Sciences, Public Policy, Political Sciences, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Medical Sciences, Literature, Linguistics, Philosophy, Modern Foreign Languages, Speech, Classic Languages, History, psychology, Sociology, Politics, Gender Studies, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Extensive knowledge of Eastern Africa Community;
- Extensive knowledge of International Relations;
- Conflict management skills;
- Public speaking skills;
- Knowledge of administrative management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Time management skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Planning and coordination skills;
- Writing and reporting skills;
- High analytical thinking;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.