Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, International Relations/ Studies, Law, Diplomacy, Communications, Journalism, Political Sciences, Public Policy, Economics, Business Administration, Management, Development Studies, Commerce, Project Management, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Literature, Linguistics, Philosophy, Modern Foreign Languages, Speech, Classic Languages, History, Psychology, Sociology, Politics, Gender Studies, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Extensive knowledge of Foreign Affairs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Time management skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Planning and coordination skills;
- Report writing and presentation skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage.