QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Business Information Technology, Information Management System with 3 years of working experience;
Certifications in CCNA, MCSE, MCSD, MCTs (.NET),LAMP/WAMP Framework or MCITP are added advantages or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System, Business Information Technology with 1year of working experience in ICT;
Key Technical skills & Knowledge required:
Open source technologies skills;
- Knowledge of web server infrastructure;
- Knowledge of Strategies of National ICT Policy;
- Experience leading teams of software engineers in the development of web applications;
- Advanced knowledge of Server environments (window, linux, unix);
- Proficient in RDBMS (expertise with Stored Procedures and User
- Defined Functions), database structures, and ADO);
- Database performance tuning experience;
- Proficient in web application security and database security.
- Experience with an application / database layer intrusion detection / prevention appliance is greatly appreciated;
- Expert knowledge of all database vendor versions;
- Proficient in designing, writing, editing, and debugging programs and databases;
- Strategic thinking, Project management, Leadership and team building
- Deep Understanding of information technology and telecommunications;
- Knowledge to research and analyse technology problems, issues, and program requirements.
- Knowledge of computer hardware/software technologies and Interpersonal skills such as Communication skills, Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills; Analytical skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Any job applicant must attach and send his/her Work Certificate as proof of Experience , Original National Identity Card or its equivalent and a copy of his/her degrees using Erecruitment process.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.