My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
MINISTRY IN CHARGE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
SEIRHCP PROGRAM Manager
No. of Positions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides technical assistance, mentoring, advice to the engineers of the districts One Stop Centre and other technical units in the 6 Districts responsible for project implementation, to ensure compliance with project drawings and specifications;
- Support district engineers in the technical reviews of subprojects designs, Bill of quantities (BOQ), etc.
- Performs inspections and documentation of all civil work in progress on a continuing basis;
- Problem resolution and inspection of field installations;
- Work with engineers of the districts to coordinate work schedule to stay ahead of construction and the schedule;
- Executes field take offs from Issued For Construction drawings, provides input to the quantity tracking applications and reports weekly installed quantities to Project Controls.
- Work with Procurement’s expediting team to ensure the delivery of vendor materials to support the projects schedule;
- Manage the material testing lab to support construction schedule.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering / construction management with 3 years of working experience or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering / construction management backed by a proven 5 years of working experience in civil works progress assessment and quality control, contract management and coaching in the area of civil works. Key Technical skills & Knowledge required:
- Proven experience in capacity development, on job training and program design and implementation in the area of civil works;
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in national implementation on general project management, planning, procurement, contract management, construction supervision, monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
- Familiar with world bank project and procedures is an added value;
- Knowledge of multi
- discipline construction operation and supervisory functions relating to field activities.
- Good communication skills required. Fluency in English is required, French and Kinyarwanda knowledge of all is an advantage. Ability to formulate a working relationship with other departments and contractors. Any job applicant must attach and send his/her Work Certificate as proof of Experience , Original National Identity Card or its equivalent and a copy of his/her degrees using Erecruitment process. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Back to jobs list