My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Readvertisement:Director of Students Affairs
Corporate Services Division Manager
No. of Positions
- Manage and coordinate all issues pertaining to students’ welfare.
- Support and monitor the growth of sporting, cultural and social activities that support both physical and social growth of students into mature, well
- adjusted responsible citizens of the nations.
- Support the setting up of various student bodies monitor and regulate their activities to ensure that they are consistent with the rules and regulations of the college and they comply with the rules of the land.
Bachelor's Degree in Education, Educational Planning, Business Administration, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Social Sciences, with 3 years of experience. Masters in Business Administration, Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Education, Social Sciences with 1 year working experience Key technical skills and knowledge required:
- Demonstrating ability to formulate and implement relevant policy and supervision of staff required.
- Knowledge of an integrated student database & of Management Information Systems
- Practical knowledge of institutional statutes, staff & student academic regulations and their management systems within institutions;
- Practical knowledge of CBT curricula and CBA and their associated competency review mechanisms;
- Practical knowledge of national, regional and international academic & training benchmarks and accreditation systems;
- Practical knowledge of admissions benchmarks and procedures;
- Knowledge of the management and conduct of internal & external academic audits and quality control systems as well as the underpinning institutional arrangements within an institution;
- High analytical skills; good report writing and presentation skills; superior leadership and Interpersonal skills; good coordination planning and organisational skills;
- Effective communication skills;Computer Literate with knowledge of Management Information Systems; ;
- Administrative, time management, Group dynamics and Team work skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French.
Back to jobs list