My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
Entrepreneurship Development Officer
Director of Career Development and Guidance Unit
No. of Positions
1. Develop and implement entrepreneurship development strategy. 2. Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant local public and private stakeholders involved in entrepreneurship components of the TVET institutions. 3. Provide technical assistance to production units in TVET institutions to develop business proposals. 4. Develop and manage the database on entrepreneurship development in TVET institutions. 5. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors. 6.Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors
Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Finance, Accounting and Finance, Economics Key technical skills and knowledge:
- Experience in working with start
- Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
- development, initiative
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
- Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
- Report writing and documentation with adequate analytical and numerical skills
- Creating synergies through self
- Managing conflict
- Informed and transparent decision making
- Knowledge of TVET and Competency based Education.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Skills
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong moral character and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Reporting Skills
- Proven interpersonal relationship skills.
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Back to jobs list