My Job Applications
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment Portal
Time to Deadline
Back to jobs list
MINISTRY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Director of Finance and Administration
No. of Positions
Participate in the annual budget preparation process.
- Collect individual budget requests from all units.
- Compile budget requests from units and produce a consolidated draft budget request for the institution in the smart gov collaboration with MINECOFIN. Participate in the implementation of the annual budget.
- Prepare annual expenditure plan that is consistent with the approved budget.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly cash flow plan in the format provided by MINECOFIN.
- Make regular budget commitments and prepare payment orders for processing by the Treasury.
- up the processing of payment authorizations and payments. Participate in the Preparation of periodic financial reports
- Prepare monthly and quarterly budget execution reports in the format provided by MINECOFIN;
- Consolidate ministry budget execution including that of institutions under the supervision of the ministry
- Participate in the preparation of the annual financial statements in the area concerning budget execution
- Carryout research relevant to his/her attributions to ensure standardized and effective performance
A0 in Finance, Accounting, Economics, and Management, Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Communication skills;
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Financia software (SMART IFMIS);
- Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
- Deep understanding of financial accounts;
- High Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal skills;
- Time management Skills
- Complex Problem solving;
- Flexibility Skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Back to jobs list